- Scientific Land Reform for equitable access to land.
- Optimal use of land for sustainable development.
- Protection of state and Guthi( trust) land for the benefit of the people at large.
- Good land administration system for public satisfaction
- Efficient and effective organization to serve the people better.
- Modernized mapping services for modern Nepal.
- Land Information System for e-Governance.
- National Spatial Data Infrastructure for optimal utilization of public fund.
- Qualified human resources and adequate infrastructure for delivering quality services.